HOPE is seeking Professional Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, Social Workers, and Psychologists who are licensed in the state of Virginia (or licensed eligible) to join our growing team of highly talented mental health professionals! Come work in a clinical office where you are encouraged to grow professionally and supported at each step of the way!
At HOPE, clinicians enjoy all of the perks of a private practice without having to deal with the hassle of running it! HOPE provides each provider with a caseload of clients, as well all additional scheduling support, billing support and marketing support! Receive a strong referral base with established methodology for appropriate referrals. Credentialing on multiple insurance panels is provided to all new clinicians. HOPE’s sole mission is to help people live happy and successful lives. While our client population consists of high functioning individuals capable of engaging in psychotherapy and counseling, we believe that everyone can benefit from counseling or coaching with a skilled and caring Counselor, Marriage and Family Therapist, Social Worker, or Psychologist. HOPE employs the most talented professionals and helps them exceed their own expectations. We work to develop and maintain an environment of success, providing avenues for our staff to thrive with us for years to come. At HOPE, our team is a family with a genuine sense of community, camaraderie, ingenuity, and fun in the workplace. In our environment, people actually want to come to work each day.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help people live happy and successful lives.
- Promote oneself and the practice within the community.
- Maintain documentation congruent with managed care standards.
- LPC, LCSW or license eligible (required) (Successful Candidate must have completed a CACREP approved 60 graduate hour program that will lead to Virginia licensure for LPC or LCSW.)
- Perform individual therapy, family therapy, couples therapy, or other therapy within the scope of practice.
- Offer a wide variety of services that may include individual and couples counseling, life coaching, and help for issues such as depression, anxiety, career issues, addiction, eating disorders, and others.
- Passion for the highest quality of client care.
- Computer skills are necessary.
- Active counseling license to practice independently in the State of Virginia
- Possess a caseload of clients, or be willing to allow us to build you one
- Open-minded approach to the mental health, counseling and coaching field
- The opportunity to be part of a team of clinical professionals
- Private practice work environment
- Very few administrative duties, so you can focus on the clinical care
Download our application here. After completing your application, download it and send it with a cover letter and resume to Hope Counseling & Consultation, PO Box 344, Covington, VA 24426. Or you may fill out an online application below.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Grantees may not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, or disability. Grantees must take affirmative action to ensure that applicants and employees receive fair treatment without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, sex, disability, or age. Grantees must post notices in conspicuous and accessible places and make available to employees and applicants for employment notices setting forth an EEO policy.
Share this page: